Golf Gear Australia accepts returns for refund up to 30 days after the purchase date. All returns must be authorised by our customer service team prior to being returned.
To process a return you must first meet these requirements:
- Item(s) need to be returned within 30 days of purchase
- The item(s) is in resaleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unworn, unused and as sold)
- The item is not a custom-made product
- Have your order number for a reference
- Any fees incurred by Golf Gear Australia in the payment process via PayPal, Zip Pay or Afterpay are not refundable.
How Do I Arrange A Return?
Contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 07 5563 3288 to obtain return instructions.
Once your items have been received a refund will be processed to the credit card, Paypal, Zip Pay or Afterpay account used to make the purchase. Please note that it can take up to 5 business days for the funds to enter your account.
How Do I Process An Exchange?
To exchange an item please request a return via the process above and place an order for the replacement item. The refund for the original item will be processed upon receipt.
Do I have to pay for Return Shipping?
If you have changed your mind about your purchase or have ordered the incorrect size/specification, your item must be freighted back to Golf Gear Australia at your expense. If your purchased item is defective or has been sent incorrectly we will organise a return pickup at our expense.
Receiving a Refund
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card or PayPal account. Please note card refunds may take up to 5 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time, this can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.